Friday 6 January 2012

FIRE IN THE CYPHER!: The BIG Link Up - EP.2 - Smila, Sketch, Bonkaz, Cash Stacks, Treat

Since their 'ardd debut of 'The BIG Link Up' last year, Link Up TV is starts off the new year with episode two of the 'ard cypher session this time with Smila, Sketch, Bonkaz, Cash Stacks and Treat.

Every artist on the track goes inn! Especially Smila spits truth written bars about how far he's gone "I'm so happy now that my songs are being sent through bluetooth, in every zone you know they've 'eard one of my tunes", Sketch who demonstrates some 'ard bars "I'll leave 'em pissed something like a sket's dad" and Bonkaz "mummy say I'm heaven sent, honeys say I'm hell bent" Jheez! If this cypher goes to show anything it is that these are definitely 5 artists to keep an eye on.

No comments:

Post a Comment