Saturday 17 December 2011

Retro Apollo feat. Phrazy, Terra, Concious Vibes, Mazey, Raze, JayGee, Infamous, Ayhay, Kidtazstik - Propane Freestyle

Jheez! With 10 artists on the track, the 'Propane Freestyle' had to go harrdd, and we're not dissapointed. All artists involved go inn on their verses but we have to say the ones to look out for on the track have to be Mazey (we love the quick beat drop at the start of his verse), Infamous ''dropping off the bomb, call it 9/11'', JayGee ''i'm feeling high but I aint stoned, and I love the way that you slate me'', AyHay ''you say your minds a weapon dickhead but you firing blanks'' and Kidtazstik ''they ask if I'm a girl, I am not gay but I can come and take your girl''.

End of the day it's great to see these grimeyy upcoming UK artists join together and spit firee behind an 'arrddd instrumental. If this track's telling us anything, its that UK Rap is very much alive. Check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment