Thursday 23 February 2012

GRIMEY REFIX: Uncle Mix ft Shannon - Dolla

When we first heard Uncle Mix last year we 'ere at Cor' Grimey knew that he was an artist to watch for  ('Shoot Your Kite Down' featuring his 5 year old daughter Shannon still gets the replay treatment) Now he returns with his great take on Aloe Blacc's hit 'I Need A Dollar' with 'Dolla' alongside his daughter again who sings on the chorus while Uncle Mix goes inn with that poetic storyteling flow ''I spend more money then I'm making it don't make sense, anything my babies want come out my pocket because I'm the one that paying, I aint broke I can still buy a glass but its half empty and definitely breaking'' End of the day Uncle Mix has started 2012 with a bang and we just wanna say a big shout out to this guy and his workrate.

Like what your hearing? Download his 'Let It Roll EP' here at Link Up TV: http://linkuptv.co.uk/downloads/uncle-mix-let-it-roll-ep/

No comments:

Post a Comment