Wednesday 1 February 2012

Joe Black - F64 [S3.EP28]

'Ere at Cor' Grimey we like a artist who actually spits real, truthal bars, so imagine our excitement when we heard Joe Black had a brand new F64 out! As usual the North London artist goes innn, spitting about real and personal themes of the music industry ''fuck the industry, i took my product right to the customers'', going to pen ''I made a couple wrong turns on the road to riches, a couple times I had to go to prison'', swagger ''fuck swag, I've never had a Gucci belt around my waist''  and even shouts out Smokey Barz ''Tryna go from bedroom to boardroom like SB''. End of the day, Joe Black does not dissapoint, and all them people going on about his monotone voice? Try listening to the depth of his lyrics.

No comments:

Post a Comment