Wednesday 15 February 2012

Mikey J & The UK Female Allstars - Rock The Mic

Our favourite femcee's are at it again, yep the 'female allstars' are back, and they mean business. We've been replaying 'Rock The Mic' ever since we first heard/saw them perfom it at 1Xtra Live. 

With Amplify Dot opening with her effortless catchy bars ''I'm in my zone, no travelcard'' followed up by Baby Blue ''I make the beat shake like an epileptic'', Lioness ''So rhyming has never been a chore, try a ting then you'll find how a lion makes a roar'', Roxxxan ''Im an animal, walk in my safari'', Mz. Bratt ''I've come a long way from the old days, still get a bit of hate but its okay'' and last but certainly not least Lady Leshurr ''Shhh stop the beat when L talks, I leave 'em leaning like how crabs walk''. End of the day, EVERYTHING about this is on point and this just proves our point that the UK's female rappers are second to none. Nicki who?

No comments:

Post a Comment